Breakfree Intervention skills training
Conducted by noted author, teacher and interventionist Brad Lamm, Certified Intervention Professional (CIP), BreakFree Intervention skills training equips participants to understand the history and methods of various addiction intervention models as compared to Brad Lamm’s proprietary invitation to change method, which pairs a loving family-infused intervention with a long-term family recovery curriculum.
This model is set alongside Kathleen Murphy’s action-method approach to trauma-informed treatment. Through education, case studies and role-play rich training, participants learn how to intervene using this cutting edge approach to initiating Family Recovery.
Location: Orange County, CA
June 21th - 23th
Location: Provincetown, MA
October 18th - 20th
Location: Atlanta, GA
October 26th - 28th
This training was a life-changing event for me and helped me to develop more passion to connect with and help those that are suffering and their families. Thanks Brad and Kathleen.
It is truly amazing that Brad is willing to share his expertise so comprehensively. This is a ground up to full speed training that will allow the student to hit the ground running with their own intervention enterprise. You won’t find a more valuable training from a true leader in the industry anywhere.
Absolutely incredible training that gave me added skills as well as the confidence to help others in a more positive and supportive way.
Brad Lamm is a consummate professional. His Breakfree Intervention skills training course was outstanding!
2019 NYC participant
Brad and Kathleen are amazing and do such an amazing job at explaining and simplifying this process to make it easily digestible.
Breakfree is a love-based intervention training that will teach you a new way of approaching families and loved ones in times of crisis.
I am 100% better prepared to help families in crisis.
I am a much better prepared interventionist after taking this course.
I am thrilled to have been part of Brad Lamm’s intervention training. The valuable tools learned will enable me to be a better interventionist in the field.
Presenter: Brad Lamm, CIP
Brad is an author, teacher and interventionist best known for helping people make life-enhancing change alongside Oprah, the Dr. Oz Show, Today Show and others. Brad is the founder of Breathe Life Healing Centers, a sophisticated treatment program that is helping America recover through trauma-informed evidence-based clinical solutions steeped in spiritual awakenings. A trauma survivor, Brad began his own recovery journey in 2003 from drugs, alcohol, bulimia and nicotine. Brad’s life and work demonstrates how even the most challenging case might not only recover, but offer help and hope to those in crisis. www.BradLamm.com
Co-Presenter: Kathleen Murphy, M.A., LPC
Kathleen Murphy, MA, LMFT, LPC joins Brad each year in presenting this exciting training program. Breathe Life Healing Center’s founding Clinical Director, Kathleen possesses a world of knowledge and a depth of experience, founded on 30+ years of experience working with
people with substance abuse issues complicated by relational trauma. Kathleen makes use of didactics, psycho-education, lectures and experiential group processes that are heavily influenced by attachment theory and psycho-dramatic techniques to assist clients in reframing and reclaiming the self as a being in relationship.
The BreakFree Intervention skills training is designed to meet multiple skill levels while advancing each participant’s knowledge base. From beginner to expert, everyone learns from being in the same room together for three days, exploring best practices and new ideas. The classroom is comprised of a wide range of professional backgrounds, including those interested in making a career change, new interventionists, professionally certified interventionists, and more recently clinicians, social workers, marketing and outreach professionals and a variety of others working in the addiction, recovery and treatment fields.
- Beginners looking to get their feet wet as an interventionist learn valuable information from which to build their foundation knowledge and benefit from the experience level of the room, while learning how to practically apply information to the business of interventions.
- More advanced professionals benefit by participating in conversations about best practices while new ideas are shared and explored, and learning the BreakFree Intervention method. By applying existing knowledge and experience to the new approach to intervening, practical application methods are explored and practiced.
- Alumni who attend the training benefit from revisiting the training topics as well as being leaders in conversations, sharing practical application of theories, and influencing role-plays and best practice conversations.
Experience - Learn - Network
Student Tuition: $650
Classroom Series Schedule (17 CEs)
Days One + Two:
- 8:30 – 9am: Sign in + settle in
- 9:00-5:00: Classroom series training
- 5:00-5:30: Spill over, wrap up, clean up
- 8:30 – 9am: Sign in + settle in
- 9:00-11:15: Classroom series training
- 1:15-1:30: Surveys, CEs, wrap up etc.
Video Learning Series (6 CEs, Home Study)
Three 2-hour video learning series videos are made available to registrants prior to and directly following attending the training at no additional cost. Participants have up to two weeks after the training to watch the videos and complete the homework before being given a certificate of completion and CEs.
CE Administration provided by
Can’t join us in person?
Now Brad Lamm’s exclusive Breakfree Intervention skills training is available online.
Through a generous partnership with Addictions Training Institute, the training is available HERE.
- 1 Breakfree Intervention skills training
- 2 Testimonials
- 3 Presenters
- 4 Training Prerequisites
- 5 Experience - Learn - Network
- 6 Classroom Series Schedule (17 CEs)
- 7 Video Learning Series (6 CEs, Home Study)
- 8 Are You Ready for this Groundbreaking Training?
- 9 Can’t join us in person?
- 10 Mailing List